The team has been working on some very exciting things here at Midwest Command. Over the last year, we've been producing robust multimedia content for our Interactive Learning Environments (ILE). We had many firms contact us and ask if we could do the same for them. They asked us to:
- Turn so so presentations, marketing material, speaking engagements, and documents into rich multimedia with sound, voice over, imagery, and professional appearance.
- Shoot company intro videos that capture the mojo of their brands in video that is "good enough for the web". Flaming fireballs optional.
- Create robust and good looking blog based corporate websites for them that had a bunch of great organic Search Engine Optimization tools (SEO) working for them behind the scenes.
- Create Interactive Learning Environments so businesses extend their brands and digital product offerings globally online.
- Develop web video strategies and some stock "intros and outros" that companies can reuse over and over again.
- Help them understand the online world, social media, and their online BUZZ.
We have been working under the radar to form www.createWOWmedia.com
Ask your small business owner friends how much their "Yellow Pages" ads cost per month? Ask the same group how many of them go to the Yellow Pages to look up services/products available themselves? Could that resource be re-tasked?
It's a pleasure to work with SMB's. I know they get the shaft sometimes when it comes to these kinds of services because their budgets are small and their dreams are big. Well we're tired of you being on the receiving end of the shaft...and believe its our job to help you take advantage of as much of this technology as makes sense for you. We know how to provide IMPACT and RESULTS on a budget. It's how we've modeled our own business and we believe you should get the same treatment.
If you can spare a couple minutes, please watch some of our videos in the products and services section of the site.